Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Butaman and Whataman


Ben and Ryan already love playing superheroes, so when the chance came up for them to pose as brand new superheroes Ryan came up with...they jumped at the chance.  So, with no further ado, here they are: Butaman and Whataman!


I used a monthly kit from the Scrap Room.  On the journaling boxes and photos I also used the CTMH distressing tool.


I'm not sure I love how the "Introducing" sign ended up, but it is what it is.  It is a very thick black chipboard.  I used stickles for the writing and the dots and outline and it needed something else so I colored around the letters with my white Uniball signo pen.  My favorite white pen! (Thanks Stacy!)


1 comment:

debbie said...

Great pages! Keep 'em coming! I had forgotten all about but-a-man and what-a-man. Very clever!