Friday, July 5, 2013

Jessica Sprague Self Paced Class...Digital Scrapbooking Course 1: Up and Running

I am finally getting around to posting what I have been doing with my photoshop. This is a free class I won by participating in Jessica Sprague's Arbor Day (Save the Trees with Digi Scrapping) contest. There were 10 lessons plus a bonus on black and white editing. My photo in lesson 1 used what I learned in the B&W lesson. (A couple of these first pages I made and posted before, since they are quick pages she shared in other places).  I give my own descriptions of what we learned in each lesson. (The quick pages are pre made to just drop in your own photos).  One great bonus of these classes is all the digital product you get from each lesson. Papers, textures, embellishments, alphas, fonts, brushes... Well worth the price, even if you are paying for it! :)

Lesson 1: Using a quick page



Lesson 2: A quick page with added extra embellishments




Lesson 3: Layered quick page with clipping masks and changeable background paper




Lesson 4: Using a template




Lesson 5:  Using digital brushes and playing with type




Lesson 6:  Using alphas, align and distribute, drawing




Lesson 7: Creating a layout from scratch (with people smudged out for privacy on the web)




Lesson 8: More with brushes, type and clipping masks




Lesson 9: Combining several layers, all from scratch, no premade embellishments




Lesson 10: Creating patterned paper, using a color scheme, tinting photos






No comments: