Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 Sisters

Once again, I journalled on Penzu. This time it was about my childhood memories of my sister. I was 9 when she went away to college and 11 when she got married, so I don't remember a lot about her. As I typed, I came up with quite a bit, and I wanted to remember all of these things about her. I came up with this mini book I attached to my page with elastic ribbon. It can be removed to be read without taking the whole page out of it's page protecter. I bound the pages with some gaffer tape. Those little letter stickers from Pink Paislee sure came in handy on this mini album--I labeled the top of each page with them. Most of the journaling is only interesting to me or my family, so this hidden journalling was the perfect solution.


1 comment:

debbie said...

OK...did you scraplift that clip from the 2008 in Review layout that I gave to you??? :)