Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Places we go title page

I felt liberated when I discovered Stacy Julian and her Library of Memories system. Organizing pages by theme and not chronologically was a very freeing concept for me. I enjoy scrapping memories and little things more than big events. This was a perfect match! The categories I chose for the main albums are : People we love, Places we go, Things we do, and All about us. I made the title pages the same, just changing the colors, and tied them together by adding stripes of the other three colors on each page. Here is my Places we go title page:


The mini images are from my index prints. The title strip is a piece of black magic Core'dinations paper that I dry embossed with some old stencils and then sanded to let the color come through. The strips of brown, red, and green are scraps from the core'dinations paper I used for the title strips on the other pages.

No comments: