Friday, September 25, 2009

New stamps and monthly club

I just joined a new monthly stamp club called The {stamps} of Life. The stamps are only $11 + $1 shipping per month and they are super cute. It was started by Stephanie Barnard who I first was introduced to by watching the videos she made for the former stamp company called Inque Boutique. I sent her in a simple stamping idea that she used to make one of her last videos with them.

So fast forward to yesterday when I ordered her new stamps yesterday. Her policy is that you order and then she calls you personally to get your payment information. I was excited to tell her who I was and sure enough, she remembered me. And she mailed out my stamps the same day. She has some great customer service! I can't wait to start using her stamps!

2 comments:

Stephanie Barnard said...

Hi Karen,

I would love to see any other ideas you have! I'm always looking for new projects!

Hugs!
Stephanie

Rachelle Christensen said...

Thanks for entering the contest for the incredible products from The Original Scrapbox at my blog.
Thanks for the cheers about my books soon to be published, too. :)