1. Yoga is not going to keep me fit. Relaxed, yes. Fit, not so much.
2. I am more flexible than I thought...and getting more so. Another benefit of yoga.
3. Photoshop is not the scary monster I thought it was.
4. I am actually pretty good at Photoshop and I am loving my class!!
5. Once again I must swallow my pride and rescind the statement that I could never be a digital scrapbooker. It only took several hundred dollars in software, books, and classes (online and in person) for me to figure that out. :) That's ok. I have spent much more than that in paper supplies. If I eventually use up my stash I could transition even more to a digiscrapper. But the more likely scenario is that I will do a mix, including hybrid work.
So, I thought that while I am still excited about Photoshop, it would be a good idea to document what I am learning in my class to help me with my goal to make it a permanent part of my scrapbooking life. I still have a long way to go, but I feel like I can do pretty much anything I want to on there now!