Monday, April 22, 2013

Photoshop: Quickpages

A couple years ago I signed up for classes over at JessicaSprague.com but never really did them. Now that I know photoshop, I went back to look at her classes again. I took a free class called the Photoshop Top 5 and it was a great review. She had some great tips. Something I learned about was quick pages. They are just drag and drop templates, and don't come layered so they aren't something I would use over and over again because it is hard to customize the pages. But they did make for some quick, cute layouts. All I did was add journaling (and used a brush to add the bracketed journaling areas) and my own photos. I love how they turned out...and I love how quickly digi lets me scrap my most recent photos!


 All of these photos come from our Spring Break 2013 trip we took to see Roswell, Carlsbad Caverns, and White Sands, New Mexico. And all of these pages were quick pages from JessicaSprague.com.











No comments: