So, week 4. As I mentioned in the previous post, we worked on document size and also more on selections. This time I took photos specifically for the homework. We were at the farmers market and saw this train axle, I believe it is. So I took photos of it and the boys separately to then make this composite. I added lots of adjustment layers, using blend modes and painting on masks, and came up with an artsy image that I quite like. Again, it is only 72 ppi, but it printed out ok. For our midterm exam, we had to print out an image and I chose this, being my favorite thus far.
There is a bit of an issue with the direction of light on the boys and the barbell, but not enough to make me care for this project. This is one of my biggest issues, though, in my editing. I have to learn how to see the light and change the light in photoshop.